Groups for all ages of children
We don't see Children's Ministry as a care-giving ministry but rather as an opportunity to come alongside parents and families to grow in relationship with Jesus. Children...Embraced by Christ; Embracing His world!
Because we treasure children as image bearers of God we also seek to provide high standards of care, safety and security. Our staff and volunteers are trained to live within our policy called "Safety and Risk Management". It is our way of ensuring that children are cared for and safe whenever they are involved in ministry programs.
If you're interested in getting more information about our Children's Ministry or volunteering here, please contact Lindsay Rempel, Shelley Petrunia, or anyone from the Children's Ministry Team.
Children's Ministry Lindsay Rempel firstname.lastname@example.org and Shelley Petrunia email@example.com
- 6 mos-1 year olds (6 months-24 months): Lindsay Rempel
- 2 and 3 year Olds (Pre-school): Lindsay Rempel
- Pre K- Kinder Ages 4-5 years: Heidi Smith
- Grade 1-4: Lindsay Rempel / Shelley Petrunia
- Grade 5,6,7: Pastor Jon Pettigrew
- Check-in Team: Ren and Katina Geisbrecht
Pastoral oversight: Jim Heuving firstname.lastname@example.org