“Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will never depart from it” Proverbs 22:6
Who we are: Our kids ministry is designed to help kids learn and love God in a relational and tangible way. Pacific kids wants to partner with parents to help their kids really KNOW God (HEAD), allow Him to TRANSFORM their lives (HEART) and Encourage kids to GIVE back to God (HANDS). Children...Embraced by Christ; Embracing His world!
What we Value: Because we treasure children as image bearers of God we also seek to provide high standards of care, safety and security. Our staff and volunteers are trained to live within our policy called "Safety and Risk Management".
Our Curriculum: The Big God Story by TRU Curriculm.
What is TRU?
1. Explores Scripture chronologically- Kids see the whole Bible and how God’s Big Story connects to their own story.
2. God is at the center of every lesson- God is at the center of every lesson Focus on God statements shows kids that no matter the story,God is always central.
3. Create space for worship response- Create space for worship response Lessons encourage time for kids to respond to God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
4. Families are primary HomeFront Weekly encourages families to spend time together in God’s Word and introduces kids to next weeks lesson.
5. Fun and engaging Kids experience lessons through hands-on, age appropriate activities designed to get them into the Bible.
Childrens Ministry rooms and areas:
- Nursery (6 months-24 months)
- Preschool (2 and 3 year olds)
- Kindergarten (4 and 5 year olds)
- Grade 1-4 (6-11 year olds)
- Welcome Team
Pastoral oversight: Jim Heuving [email protected]
If you're interested in getting more information about our Children's Ministry or volunteering here, please contact Jim Heuving.