Pacific is launching a Fundraising Campaign to complete phase one of a Renovation Plan
On November 30, 2016 the membership of Pacific approved moving forward with Phase One of a significant renovation plan. We have worked with stakeholders at Pacific and with an architect to develop initial renderings of what the renovations will include. The drawings are not final or complete but the major lines have been drawn. As each stage progresses we will work with the architect to finalize the drawings. We have developed a four phased approach that will take us step by step to increase the capacity and funcitionality of our ministry space.
- December 11: We gave a brief announcement that we are launching a campaign for phase one.
- December 18: We will give a more extended announcement about the campaign.
- January: We will provide an opportunity to discuss the project in detail.
- February to April: Campaign was launched to raise $300,000
- May: Congregation agreed to reduced plan after $200,000 was raised.
- Summer: First stage of renovations were commenced with dining room expanded and additionally room 125 expanded.
- Fall 2017: Congregation approved work accomplished for 100000 and approve the finishing of dining room and room 125 with funds remaining.