This page is designed to provide a current list of paid staff opportunities that we are seeking to fill. Here you will be able to find key information, key contacts and general steps required to apply for any of the positions presently offered.
Application Steps and Downloads For Employment at Pacific
1. After reviewing and considering the job description submit materials to to person suggested in the job description or to Jim Heuving (Executive Pastor)
- You will need to be able to agree with our shared Statement of Beliefs. Each employee (and volunteer) needs to affirm our basic set of theological statements which we share with member churches of the Christian & Missionary Alliance Denomination.
- Submit a completed Employment Application: This provides us with basic biographical information and will help us in the hiring and employment process. This is where you can provide your references also.
- Submit a cover letter and resume for the specific position and attach it to the Employment Application: The cover letter should highlight why you think you are a good fit for the position. The resume, although it replicates the information we ask for in the Employment Application, presents it the way you want us to read it.
2. We will contact you for an interview if you seem to be a good candidate for the position applied.
We prayerfully engage the process of building our Staff Team and we encourage you also to pray as we all genuinely seek God's best for you and for us.