Phase One Renvovatiouns
On November 30, 2016 the membership of Pacific approved moved forward with Phase One of a significant renovation plan. We worked with stakeholders at Pacific and with an architect to develop initial renderings of what the renovations will include. As each stage progressed, we worked with the architect to finalize the drawings. We developed a four phased approach that will take us step by step to increase the capacity and funcitionality of our ministry space.
- Summer 2018: Renovations to beautify commenced
- Spring 2018: Auditorium is added to renovations with upgraded speakers and acoustric treatements
- Winter 2018: Engaged Interior Decorator and Received Plan
- Fall 2017: Congregation approved work accomplished for $100,000 and approved the finishing of dining room and room 125 with funds remaining.
- Summer 2017: First stage of renovations were commenced with dining room expanded and additionally room 125 expanded.
- May 2017: Congregation agreed to reduced plan after $200,000 was raised.
- January 2017: We provided an opportunity to discuss the project in detail.
- December 18, 2017: We gave a more extended announcement about the campaign.
- December 11, 2016: We gave a brief announcement that we were launching a campaign for phase one.
- February to April, 2016: Campaign was launched to raise $300,000