- Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- 7:00 - 8:00 pm
- Pacific Community Church
- Save to your Calendar
Our Annual General Meeting provides members at Pacific the opportunity to vote in new elders, recieve and discuss the financial review by our auditors, have an open panel discuss with pastoral leaders, and other related society decisions.
All the related documents are attached below.
A few notes:
- Financial Documents: We did not engage a financial review this year so our financial report is unlike previous years as it is summed up in a Statement of Operations and a Balance Sheet. This is a planned exception for this year as we engaged our accountants to revamp our bookkeeping practice at year end and new ministry year. The funds usually applied for a financial review were redirected to their consulting and advice for this year.
- Constitution & Bylaws: With recent changes in the BC Societies Act, all charities have had to review their constitution and bylaws. This allowed us opportunity, with our Pacific Northwest Christian & Missionary Alliance District's help, to renew our bylaws. Glen, our Board Chairperson, explains the substantive changes in his memo.
- Elder / Board Nominees: We are pleased to post the following three names as candidates for elder:
- Jordan Pousett - New Elder Nominee. His profile is attached.
- Bill Tatum (a long standing board member, leader of prayer ministry with Jeanoula (wife) and member of Pacific Missional Team) - No profile as most know who Bill is.
- Lisa Nickel - She would begin second three year term yet requires to be voted in. She is chair of the search team, team leader of MNC, leads congregational prayer. No profile is uploaded as most members are aware of who Lisa is.
You are all invited - members and non-members, though only official members will be able to vote. It is a great opportunity to gather and talk about the church. We will have a snack! We look forward to seeing you at our AGM!